Why wait for your information technology to fail, get the proactive IT support you need today!
Small size businesses do not always have the resources of a full-time IT department that would take care of their needs.
Small business’s usually call their IT services provider when something fails and needs fixing (“break-fix model”).
Briefly stated, Managed Services is a planned, proactive model of support, and not a chaotic, reactive break-fix approach.
Proactive Service Model:
The Managed Services support approach is proactive rather than reactive.
In the typical reactive approach, many businesses install and setup their IT systems to a functional condition and then leave it be… until a crisis occurs. Businesses that choose this approach typically give little attention to their IT systems until it has a major issue which impacts their mission-critical business operations. So, when things come to a halt, they call someone to fix it, which can easily result in delays and hours of downtime.
A proactive Managed Services model is about continuously and consistently performing the services to keep computer systems operations at their best performance. We schedule, routine maintenance, backup status, timely patches, regular updates and system work are performed to keep the network – and business operations – running smoothly. Systems are monitored and issues are indicated, reported, and addressed most of the time prior to a major critical event. Most services are be performed remotely, and when needed, a technician is dispatched to resolve the issues before the business operations are affected.
In the traditional reactive approach, the IT support makes their money when you are in trouble, charging an hourly, sometimes emergency rate to work on the problem. Traditional IT vendors lose money when your computer network works, and make money when something breaks and needs fixing.
A proactive Managed Service model is 180° opposite. It is different because it is based on a performance guarantee, and a Managed Services Provider charges you a flat fee for their continuous service.
MSPs lose money when something in your computer network breaks and needs fixing, and make money when everything works as it should be.
Managed Services are about preventing the problems rather than reacting to crisis.
- Peace of mind – your systems are monitored 24/7
- Less downtime – we identify and fix issues before they cause problems
- Greater productivity – more uptime means more effective worktime
- Fewer disruptions – we provide most services quickly and remotely
- Predictable budgeting – all-inclusive, all-you-can-use, flat-rate IT services
With KSR Technologies, you can expand as needs change. This means you have the flexibility to start with the managed IT services that make the most sense for your organization, and then expand them as your needs grow.
Services we provide
- Manage and monitor desktops, servers, networks and network devices 24/7 to identify and resolve issues and maximize system availability—including routers, firewalls, switches, virtual hosts and network storage
- Install, manage and update virus, spam and spyware/malware software (security) keeping your data and IT systems secure
- Install and manage software updates and patches
- Back up servers and workstations status monitoring
- Manage and monitor firewalls